What are the smartest things I can do for my future while I’m still young?
2. Save money.
3. Plan for your future. Invest in it.
4. Wrap your tool.
5. Tell everyone how you feel about them because in your future they will all be dead.
7. Be positive. Choose to be happy.
8. Surround yourself with positive, caring people that are better than you.
9. Practice forgiveness and understanding.
10. Set goals and put your entire being towards them, whatever they may be.
11. Give everything you do in life 100%, regardless of how you feel about it. Success is a choice you make every day; it is not dependent upon results.
12. You’re not always right. Always assume you could be wrong. If you are, forgive yourself and move on. Don’t dwell. Be thankful to those who corrected you. Ego and pride are roadblocks.
13. Your entire life is defined more by what you give to others than what you have or receive, whether you want to admit it or not. Every day practice a habit of giving, even if it’s something small like a compliment. You always have something to offer others, even if you don’t have time or money.
14. Remember that you, just like everyone else, have the power to change the world profoundly. You matter. You only have one life. Make it count.